Winter Craft Fair
MOHS MUSIC BOOSTERS ASSOCIATION CRAFT FAIR TERMS & CONDITIONS - Dated 8/03/2023
Payment of a Craft Fair Booth Fee confirms acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. The MOHS Music Boosters reserves the right to withhold participation of any vendor who does not abide by these Terms & Conditions.
1. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO FOLLOW All FEDERAL, STATE, AND CITY & COUNTY LAWS.
2. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON CAMPUS.
3. UNCOVERED SPACES: TENTS no larger than 10 x 10 are required for booths in the uncovered areas, NO TENT SPIKES OR STAKES ARE ALLOWED. All tents must be secured without using spikes or stakes in the ground to prevent damage to the MOHS sprinkler system.
All SPACES: Vendors are solely responsible for the provision and moving of their own equipment, supplies, merchandise and tables and chairs. All booth items must be contained in their assigned booth space. Vendors are responsible to provide their own equipment and supplies for rain and mud protections In the event of inclement weather.
4. VENDOR PARKING: Only 1 Vendor Parking Pass will be issued for each Booth purchased. The Vendor Parking Pass is required in order to park in the designated VENDOR ONLY Parking Stalls on the grounds of Moanalua High School during the Craft Fair. The parking lots will be
open to vendors at 6:00 am.
VENDOR PARKING PASS PACKET: The Vendor Parking Pass will be mailed by US Postal Service to vendors within 45 days prior to the Craft Fair. Confirmation of booth assignment, detailed parking procedures and other vendor notifications will be sent in this packet.
5. BOOTH SET UP: Booth Set Up will begin at 6:00am and end at 8:30 am on the scheduled Craft Fair date. Booth Set Up is NOT permitted prior to that time. Booths not set up by 8:30 am may have their booths assigned to another. Vendors are solely responsible for the setting up of their booth(s). MOHS Music Program students may be available to assist with moving of booth products only during the Booth Set Up and Booth Clean Up times.
BOOTH CLEAN UP: Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their assigned booth space(s). Vendors will keep the area around their assigned space clean at all times during and after the Craft Fair. Trash must be taken to the trash bins located in the Ala Napunani St. parking lot near the unloading area.
6. MOHS SCHOOL GROUPS: Only these groups are authorized to sell food/beverages for consumption during craft fair hours. These school groups are the only vendors allowed to sell their products at, or outside of, their booth. School groups selling food/beverages should review the State of Hawaii licensing laws for food handling and are responsible to secure their own food licenses. All school groups shall have signage clearly identifying themselves as a MOHS School Group.
7. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Cancellation must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or letter mailed to: Moanalua Music Boosters, ATTN: Craft Fair Committee, P. 0. Box 31045, Honolulu, HI 96820. Cancellations received on or after November 1 will not be eligible for refund.
8. THE FAIR GOES ON RAIN OR SHINE. The date of the Craft Fair may be subject to change in the event of a natural disaster or due to the Department of Education mandates.
9. SOLICITATION OR CAMPAIGNING ACTIVITIES FOR ANY PERSON, ORGANIZATION OR AFFILIATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please report any solicitation activities immediately to the Craft Fair Information Booth.
10. PRODUCTS FOR SALE: All vendor products are subject to review and approval by the MOHS Music Booster Association. The MOHS Music Booster Association reserves the right to ban the sale of any items deemed to be offensive or inappropriate for a Family-Friendly environment. Any items found to be offensive or inappropriate will be removed from sale and display immediately.
11. LIABILITY: Vendors will assume full liability and responsibility regarding the guarantee and warranty regarding products sold. It is understood and agreed to that the Company, Organization, or Vendor, or any person submitting this application will release and hold harmless The MoanaJua High School, Moanalua High School Music Booster Association, and the individual organizers of the Craft Fair from and against any and all losses, claims, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from any injury or damage to any person or property caused by the activities, equipment and/or exhibit of the undersigned in or about the facilities at the Moanalua High School during the Craft Fair date the Vendor has signed up for. Organization and person signing this application accepts the location(s) in an "as is" condition, with all faults, known and unknown. The Moanalua High School Music Booster Association reserves the right to terminate this Application at any time by giving the Vendor/Organization five (5) days prior written notice. Moanalua High School, the MoHS Music Booster Association and the individual organizers of the Fair assume no liability for any damaged, lost, or stolen items, or bodily injury, including, but not limited to, reason of weather, accident, vandalism, or theft.
12. COVID-19 Notes: Moanalua High School Music Booster Association is not responsible for providing masks or hand sanitizers to vendors. Please note that the cafeteria is an enclosed area with a high volume of customers, and it is highly encouraged that you monitor your own social distancing measures.
13. OTHER: Payment of a Booth Fee confirms that the vendor agrees to have their name, likeness, picture, booth products used for any Craft Fair publicity. The MOHS Music Booster Association reserves the right to refuse participation to any vendor.
*** Terms and Conditions are subject to change.